Thermal Systems is a leading building envelope, mechanical insulation and daylighting subcontractor serving the industrial and commercial marketplace with high quality and exclusive products.
Enduro Tuff Span
Enduro is a Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) for cladding, roofing, decking and structural components. Tuff Span’s key benefit is its superior corrosion resistance and fire-retardancy. Tuff Span is constructed by bonding a polymer resin that provides the corrosion resistance as well as the shape to fiberglass fibers that provides the strength. UV protection is provided by a four process method ensuring long lasting panel performance. It is available in a multitude of colors; both opaque and translucent.
- Exterior panels able to withstand hurricane force winds and the resulting debris impact
- UV additive to the resins, surface matting, and embossed exterior panels
- Corrosion resistant to many chemicals present in industrial facilities
- Benefits to the building and inhabitants from the natural day lighting
- Passed CAN/ULC-S134 for combustible components for use in non-combustible construction
Supply and Install: S. Alberta, N. Alberta, Saskatchewan