• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. The content and materials on this website, including the Terms, are subject to change without notice. You are cautioned to review the Terms posted on this website periodically. Your continued access or use of this website after such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of these changes.
• You may not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse this website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this website. You may only use this website for lawful purposes.
• This website and the materials are provided “as is” and neither we nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of the website and any information or materials on this website are entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we or any of our directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any general , incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) in connection with any claim, loss, damage, action, suit or other proceeding arising under or out of these Terms, including without limitation your use of, reliance upon, access to, or exploitation of this website, the materials or any part thereof, or any rights granted to you hereunder, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether the action is based on contract, tort (including negligence), infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
• You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against all claims or liability asserted against use arising out of or in connection with any breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of these Terms.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names and other similar rights. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms. Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with Thermal, any other use of these materials without Thermal’s written permission is prohibited.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of these links does not imply that we monitor or endorse the website(s) or are affiliated in any way to the owner of such website(s). We have no responsibility or liability, direct or indirect, for the content of the linked website(s) or for any damage or loss, cased or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any linked website(s).
• We will not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website or your downloading of any of the materials from this website.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thermal Systems KWC Ltd. prior written consent.
• This website is controlled, operated and administered by us from within the Province of Alberta, Canada. This website can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Alberta, by accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that all matters relating to access to or use of this website will be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein (without reference to conflicts of laws principles). You also agree that any claims or disputes whatsoever arising under these Terms will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Alberta and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily.