Kalwall is a translucent insulated wall and roof panel system providing exceptional daylighting solutions. Kalwall adds value through natural, quality daylight in both an attractive and energy efficient package. The panels provide up to ten times more insulating performance than conventional glazing. Kalwall brings your ideas to life with custom colours, tinted face sheets or backlighting, and an endless possibility of grid designs and panel sizes to suit your project. Kalwall has performed well in a number of facilities including, but not limited to, recreation, retail spaces, education, healthcare, warehouses, transit stations, office spaces, galleries and museums.
Book your exclusive product Lunch & Learn. We provide a comprehensive presentation on Kalwall with physical samples, colour options and complete specifications. It’s free! Call 800-661-1738 or visit our Contact Page to reach your local Sales Rep.
- Thermal performance up to R20
- UL Listing for Class “A” Roof System and Faces
- Super weathering face sheets
- Design options: Grid patterns, tinted face sheets, color inserts & back lighting, custom colours
- Available in Factory Mutual (FM) and explosion venting systems
- Panel Sizes: Up to 5’ x 20’ units
Supply and Install: N. Alberta, S. Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Saskatchewan