BEMO (structural standing seam and metal roofing system) has a unique ability to offer great lengths of continuous panels without seams showing, adding value with its remarkable custom shapes and sizes. Combined with extreme durability, and leak-proof performance, BEMO merges time tested and proven technology with unmatched metal wall system designs. BEMO offers a far greater life expectancy than conventional metal roofs. Our wide range of materials and advanced forming technologies can dramatically increase your metal roofing design aesthetics.
Book your exclusive product Lunch & Learn. We provide a comprehensive presentation on BEMO with physical samples, colour options and complete specifications. It’s free! Call 800-661-1738 or visit our Contact Page to reach your local Sales Rep.
- CAN/ULC - S107 Method of Fire Tests of Roof Coverings Rated
- Custom Shapes: Curved, Tapered & Multi-Axis MONRO™ system
- Aluminum, steel, SS, zinc, copper, titanium and more.
- Continuous lengths of over 400 ft.
- Onsite mobile mills for rapid installation
Supply and Install: N. Alberta, S. Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Saskatchewan